In cooperation with Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, the leading business newspaper the Financial Times completed a study to investigate how to support Asian and European companies in harnessing the powerful penchant of leadership in innovation in Israel - giving the advantages of each. No global entrepreneur should miss reading this fascinating, well-researched review!
1. Partnering with a local company
2. Investing in a local company
3. Setting up a corporate venture-capital arm in Israel
4. Establishing incubators in Israel
5. Establishing local R&D centers
6. Acquiring a local start-up
[Financial Times, UK]
By Michael Bloch, Jonathan Kolodny and Dana Maor
Israel is a first-tier innovation hub, second in the world only to Silicon Valley in its concentration of start-up companies. However, it seems as though European companies have yet to get that message. US companies and investment funds currently make the vast majority of all investments in the Israeli market.
Read the full article at the Financial Times (available after free registration).